Saturday, January 23, 2010

Monkey Bars and Hearts

The children in Ecuador are so energetic; they are just like the children in America. They love taking photos and being in them. They enjoy arts and crafts and playing sports.

This girl was so adorable with her curls. She reminded me of Corinne Bailey Rae. She was working on a picture frame so meticulously.


These girls were super gymnasts especially the girl on the right. She would climb the pole and hang there like a monkey.


I'm glad I went to this center in downtown. I missed out on a group trip to the various centers due to altitude sickness. Quito is 9,000 feet above sea level! So to come here and play with the children was a lot of fun. Don't tell them you're ticklish or they will tickle you and chase you around for hours! I was out of breath by the end of recess.

No comments:

Post a Comment